9th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher study options after B.Sc in leather engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I'm from Bangladesh and m doing my graduation in leather engineering.I wanted to know that in which subjects can I continue my further studies?

I've heard that I can complete my higher studies on chemical engineering and production engineering..but are there more subjects which are related to leather?

it would be really kind of u to let me know

Nafis Sadik
University of Dhaka
Bangladesh

10th February 2016, 10:14 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the higher study options after B.Sc in leather engineering?

There is wide scope of higher study after B.Sc in Leather Engineering.After B.Sc in leather engineering one can opt higher study such as master of engineering in leather technology,Doctor of philosophy in leather engineering,post graduate diploma course in leather processing and master of business administration.
22nd December 2016, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher study options after B.Sc in leather engineering?

Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I am doing my B. Sc. in leather products engineering. What types of higher studies can I do in the future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?