4th April 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?

Hi,
i m post graduate in pol.sc from PU university and want to study fruther wat should i do...plz advice? Higher studies options ?

15th April 2014, 01:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?

You mentioned that you want to know higher study options after post graduation in political science. I am very happy to know you that you also continuing your study after your post graduation. I clapped your patience for further study. There are many options are for your future study after your post graduation, after post graduation you can do LLB, MBA, MCA, M.PHIL IN POLITICAL SCIENCE.

But my suggestion is for you that go for line which you have choose before means your post graduation that means political science. If you have interested in government job then you also try for civil Service examination like for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS for civil Service examination you have to prepared well to getting this job. You can also try for competitive examination for any bachelor level examination for the post of class one and all bachelor level post. So always think forward study your future will be definitely bright.

You also get a well profession. Unless if you can go for research line then go for take admission in PHD in political science for my suggestion don’t leave your profession what you have select. If you go for other line then it has no profit to chose before your subject.
1st March 2022, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?

What to do after bsc home science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?