28th October 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc Horticulture?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Horticulture and now I wish to get a job in abroad. Please tell me about the job opportunities and also tell me about their pay scale.

2nd June 2017, 10:16 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc Horticulture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc Horticulture and now I wish to get a job in abroad. Please tell me about the job opportunities and also tell me about their pay scale.
There is good job opportunity available for B.Sc in Horticulture Graduates in both the India and Abroad as well. There is good career opportunities available in the Countries like the US and UK. The candidate get job opportunity in the companies like,
  • Agri-Biotech Companies
  • Agronomy Sales Jobs
  • Commercial Farming
  • Fertilizer Companies
  • Horticulture Departments
  • Horticulture Finance Companies
  • Horticulture Insurance Companies
  • Horticulture Transportation
  • Research Organizations
  • Storage and Grading
20th May 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc Horticulture?

What are the job opportunities in Arab countries after completing bsc horticulture??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?