28th October 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can I apply for after completing Mechanical Engineering under JNTUH?

Respected Sir, I am pursing my Mechanical Engineering under JNTUH and I have scored 65% marks up to 6th semester so I want to know in which company can I apply for a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad?
  4. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  5. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  6. Job options for girls after completing B.E.Civil Engineering?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  8. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  9. Good engineering jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  11. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  12. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  14. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  15. What kind of jobs are available for Mechanical engineers in Indian Railways?
  16. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What kind of jobs one gets after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 06:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I apply for after completing Mechanical Engineering under JNTUH?

There are multiple companies in which you can apply for jobs. Most of the companies have the eligibility criteria as 60% in B.Tech/B.E course. Since you have more than 60% in your B.Tech/B.E course, so you are eligible for most of the companies. It is recommended you opt for GATE to get interview opportunity in leading PSUs. Apart from this, you can opt for job opportunities in :-

- Navratna and Miniratna PSUs
- Private sector power and metal/alloy manufacturing plants like Tata Steel, Tata Power, LnT, Reliance Power, etc.
- Indian Railways
- State Electricity Corporation
- Metro Railways
- Banking Sector
- Indian Defense Sector
- Other government sectors like PWD, Post Offices, etc.
31st October 2016, 07:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I apply for after completing Mechanical Engineering under JNTUH?

There are many private and government job options available for mechanical engineering candidates. You can apply for recruitment drives of many private companies like Maruti Suzuki, Ford Motors, Hyundai etc.

Other than private companies, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination and secure a good rank in order to get job in many Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC , IOCL etc. For all these PSUs, you must have 60% marks or more than it.

You can apply for Indian Engineering Services examination, Railways Senior and Junior Engineer examination etc in final year of engineering.
31st October 2016, 03:42 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After doing Mechanical Engineering there is a lot of jobs available in private and public sector companies.

The aspirants find a lot of opportunities in various public sector firms. Some of the public sector firms recruiting mechanical engineers are listed below:-

::ONGC

:RDO

::SAIL

::NTPC

::VSSC

::ISRO

::IOC

The candidates can write various government entrance examinations after B.Tech. Some of the government examinations are that which are conducted by State PSCs, SSC, UPSC, Postal departments, Railway departments, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?