28th March 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Good engineering jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am 2nd year student of diploma in mechanical engineering. What kind of courses I can do right now for extra qualification? Because I want a good salary job after completing diploma. And I have 59.4% in 12TH in science. I took two years for passing the 12TH exam but i have a back in math in 12TH. I didn't pass the 12TH math exam. For that kind failure, is it make obstacle in job interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?
  3. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  7. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  8. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Good engineering jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  16. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
9th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good engineering jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You may find less number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Yes, as Diploma course is an undergraduate course you may find less number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

In order to find better job opportunities after completion of Diploma course, I suggest you to pursue Graduation or Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering course in Mechanical Engineering.

But still there are many companies or organizations that recruitment Diploma background candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?