2nd February 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What course I can apply after completing Graduation?

I have just attend T.y.Bcom exam, what type of post can i apply after graduation.?

2nd February 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course I can apply after completing Graduation?

sir,i have completed my B-Pharmacy.i want to do post graduate.so plz suggest me in what department shall i do master.
2nd February 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my B-Pharmacy.i want to do post graduate.so plz suggest me in what department shall i do master.
2nd February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

my graduation complete in 2007 from & my background is commerce & i am interested in b.ed so please help me
2nd February 2015, 10:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just attend T.y.Bcom exam, what type of post can i apply after graduation.?
There are so many Master degrees and Professional course available after graduation. You can choose any course based on your Graduation specialization. For, you have completed B. Com course you can apply for the Master Degree courses like, Master of Commerce (M. Com)

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in Commerce Stream from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation.

Master of Arts (MA)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation.

After completing B. Com course, you can also apply for Professional courses like,

- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India (ICFI)
- Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI)

You can directly enroll for Intermediate course after completing B. Com course. But, you need to score more than 50% of the marks in order to eligible for Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?