23rd December 2011, 06:30 PM
kvkirthi

List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?

sir,can i avail information about the post graduation courses i can take up through gate after completion of engineering???

23rd December 2011, 08:28 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?

post graduation courses are given below:-

1.Civil
♦Environmental Engineering
2.Water Resources Engineering
3.Electrical
♦Integrated Power System
4.Electronics & Computer Science
♦VLSI Design
5.Computer Science Engineering
6.Applied Mechanics
♦Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
7.Structural Engineering
8.Mechanical
♦Heat Power Engineering
9.Industrial Engineering
10.CAD-CAM
11.Metallurgy
♦Process Metallurgy
12.Material Engineering
13.Architecture
Urban Planning
8th January 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?

list of aal exams which we give after copletion of engineering
7th August 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

After gate exam only Heat power engineering is fixed from Mechanical stream ? Is there Areonatics course is available after Gate ?
2nd June 2014, 03:46 PM
canary wharf

Wink Re: List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?

AerCco Thanks-a-mundo for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?