31st March 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?

Hello Sir/Mam,

i'm hasan,from chittagong,bangladesh..i am a first year student in a university in a five years of mbbs course..i want to become a cardiac surgeon,thats why i want to go to england/canada/usa to complete my post graduation in general surgery..then i want to do the course necessary to be a cardiac surgeon..what is the process of becoming a cardiac surgeon?? If i want to go to uk/canada/usa for higher studies after my mbbs,is there any chance of getting scholarship in this sector??plZ,if u answer,i'll be very grateful to u..
With best regards to u sir..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?