3rd July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.Sc being a 42 years old B.A grad? Do I have to pursue 11th and 12th in science to do B.Sc?

I am a 42 yr B.A. grad. Also done my Hm.Sc.and would now like to B.sc.
Do I have to do my 11 th nd 12 th again...in science.
What is the procedure...kindly let me know

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. Will I be able to pursue graduation if the board goes unrecognized after 1 or 2 years?
  3. How to do BSc in Life Science after passing 11th and 12th?
  4. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure for pursing post graduation in Actuarial science after B.Com?
  6. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  8. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  9. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  10. Various B.Sc courses after 12th science?
  11. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  12. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  13. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  14. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?
  15. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  16. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  18. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
9th July 2015, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Sc being a 42 years old B.A grad? Do I have to pursue 11th and 12th in science to do B.Sc?

For B.Sc Science you have to complete 10+2 with science subjects only. If you haven't studied science then you will not be eligible for admission in B Sc but for B.A any stream students can apply without any worries.

You can apply for admission in a distance mode Graduation course without worrying about your age. Most of the regular colleges have age limit and you might not get admission because of age. Therefore, go for correspondence degree from Universities like IGNOU. Procedure is easy and you can apply offline or online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?