4th July 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting placed after graduation or post graduation?

How the chances in placement after graduation or post graduation.What are post ?please reply me on my gmail account [email protected]................ ................

Related Questions:
  1. Less percentage in B.Tech. hindering Jobs Placements and Higher Studies Options -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation?
  4. Chances available after completing graduation? Is it possible to clear Civil Services?
  5. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  6. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  7. What are my chances in IT career field after scoring 58% in 10th and 12th and 79% and 73% in graduation and PG?
  8. Which course is better for getting job early between B.Ed and M.Sc after the completion of Graduation?
  9. Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?
  10. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  13. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  14. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  16. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  17. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
9th July 2015, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting placed after graduation or post graduation?

It depends on the college in which you are studying and what kind of companies come for placement in campus. If you are doing your graduation or post graduation from a reputed university then you have good chance of getting placed if their is campus interviews and you have got good academics with performance in interview.

Hence, it is all up to the college in which you study. Hence, you must make sure that you are getting admission in a reputed college then only you can get placement otherwise, you have to look for job on your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?