9th February 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore?

What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore? Can someone please let me know the steps which I have to follow next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  2. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  3. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  4. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  7. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  8. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  9. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  10. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completion of Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  14. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  15. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get Thermal engineering college after scoring 33.232 TANCET marks? Can I get M.E Aerospace Engineering in MIT?
  18. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
14th February 2016, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MS course in MIT after completion of Aerospace engineering in Coimbatore. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which you can get admission in MIT. You need to score very high marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS since MIT is one of the topmost institutes of the world and there are applications from across the world. Apart from this, you need to make a good resume and strong statement of purpose and you need to perform very well in the interview round. If you are selected finally, you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?