11th July 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?

My 10+2 completed on2008 ,Now I wanto do graduation and post graduation at atime

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  2. What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?
  3. What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC
  4. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  5. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  6. Which all courses should I do after B.Sc to make my future bright?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D in management without doing PG? I am a engineering graduate from government college of engineering Pune
  9. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  10. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  11. Can I get into Aerospace Engineering after passing B.Tech Electrical?
  12. Career options for PCMB group students other than medical and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation?
  14. What are the courses I can consider after completion of my graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  16. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  17. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
14th September 2012, 03:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?

After 12th, you can’t do graduation and post graduation at the same time. After completing graduation only, you will be eligible for post graduate level courses. Graduation can be pursued in the interested stream. You can collect details on admission from the web portals of colleges that offer the concerned course. Another option is to look for integrated programs. Integrated courses combines both graduation and post graduation.
14th September 2012, 06:30 PM
being aman

Default Re: How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?

depending on your field you can do B.sc/ BE/ Btech /BA at graduation level

Similarly for masters you have to do M.sc you have to do M.sc/ME/M.tech or MA

Now a days there are also programs for doing 5 years integrated courses that helps you

to complete your grad and post grad at a single place without any further admission

procedure after graduation.

For doing grads at reputed institutes you have to fight exams like iitjee,aieee etc.

Some of them have there own entrance exams also.

Others intake students on the basis of merit list based on your 12th class performance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?