6th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course?

i am currently completing my BE in computer Engineering from mumbai .I would like to do Mba in marketing .
i would like to know is my this decision of opting to do mba in marketing a good one ?
what would be the fees of the institute each year ?
what would be the couching fees of CAT exam?
what would be the duration of the course ?
what all entrance exams do i need to give ?

looking up on which quality i should think that yes i should opt for mba .

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  2. Admission Procedure to get admission for MBA course?
  3. Can I get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA?
  4. Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?
  5. What is the admission process for MBA? What are the benefits for OBC candidate
  6. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  7. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  9. Procedure to get admission for MBA course?
  10. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course?
  11. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  12. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?
  13. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  14. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  15. Can I pursue LLB non-regular course on the basis of MBA degree? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  17. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  18. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
7th July 2016, 04:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master's degree course from any recognised university.

So minimum required eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

Yes, marketing is a better option as stream in MBA and has better career scope.

The fee structure for CAT examination varies with the coaching institute and course you joined. So, for that you need to visit the coaching institute to get admission.
7th July 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you can manage admission at a top institute like IIM then MBA is definitely a good option. The total fee at IIMs is 12 lacs to 19 lacs according to the institute in which you get admission. Good thing is banks provide education easily if you get confirm admission at IIM.
Coaching fee depends on the kind of coaching center. You can also study on your own through self study with the help of right study material. You can apply for exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT.
7th July 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you can manage admission at a top institute like IIM then MBA is definitely a good option. The total fee at IIMs is 12 lacs to 19 lacs according to the institute in which you get admission. Good thing is banks provide education easily if you get confirm admission at IIM.
Coaching fee depends on the kind of coaching center. You can also study on your own through self study with the help of right study material. You can apply for exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT.
7th July 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is a good decision to pursue MBA course after completion of your MBA course if you are interested in Business field.

The fee structure of MBA course varies from college to college as decided by Government.

The CAT examination coaching fee also varies from Institute to Institute slightly.

The minimum CAT coaching fee is Rs. 10,000/- and maximum fee is Rs. 20,000/- or more.

The duration of MBA course is 2 years. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university.

To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
8th July 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am currently completing my BE in computer Engineering from mumbai .I would like to do Mba in marketing .
i would like to know is my this decision of opting to do mba in marketing a good one ?
what would be the fees of the institute each year ?
what would be the couching fees of CAT exam?
what would be the duration of the course ?
what all entrance exams do i need to give ?

looking up on which quality i should think that yes i should opt for mba .

The first and the foremost thing to join MBA are clearing the all India entrance test conducted for the purpose of admitting students in MBA. There are entrance examinations like CAT/ MAT/ CET/ JMET/ XAT/ ATMA etc. The candidates who completed any degree from an institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE with not less than 50% marks are eligible to appear for MBA program and the candidates awaiting their degree results may also apply. You can apply to the institutions through online or offline for the admission along with the entrance marks. The admission will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?