25th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Master Of Environment Management degree in India?

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am studing Master Of Environment Management in Kolhapur. I just want to know that the scope of this degree in India and outside

20th February 2015, 07:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Master Of Environment Management degree in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am studing Master Of Environment Management in Kolhapur. I just want to know that the scope of this degree in India and outside
Those candidates who have completed M.Sc in Environmental Management degree can find job opportunities in both the Public and private sectors as well. The applicant can find job opportunities in several government organizations like Pollution Control Board, Water Authority and Urban Planning.

Apart from this you can also find job opportunity in several private organizations like Refineries, Distilleries, Food processing industries and Fertilizer plants etc.

Job Oppportunity After M.Sc Environment Management:

-Solid waste management professionals
-Hazardous waste management professionals
-Water Treatment technicians
-Wastewater Treatment technicians
-Geologists
-Hydro-geologists
-Public health experts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?