29th April 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?

I am a b.com student and after the completion of my b.com i want to go abroad and i am not much good in studies.so recommend me the various methods through which i can go abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  3. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  4. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  5. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  6. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective?
  7. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  9. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  10. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  11. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  12. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  13. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  14. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  15. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  16. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  17. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  18. When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?
13th May 2014, 07:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?

As you mentioned here about your problem and about your carrier Esperance in study at abroad. So I am going to tell you about your study carrier and make you clear about abroad study in USA or many other countries in abroad.

As you asking here that what the recommendation study in abroad let me clear you that if you want to study in abroad then you have to be good and best in English. And then it depends on that in which further degree or study you want to do in abroad. as you mention here that you want to study in abroad after your graduation means that you want to do your master degree in abroad city.

So this is a great opportunity for you to do your master degree in abroad because you can get best facility and best scope in abroad so as not in India . So if you decide to do your master degree then go on. And also if you interested in management or going in business line then you can go for MBA study in abroad so it is also a very good for you to do MBA in abroad so choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?