25th January 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after Post Graduation?

After post graduation what can we do ?

What type of study is beneficial for technical?

26th January 2015, 08:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Post Graduation?

You have two options after completion of post graduation. You can go for job or you can go for further studies. You can go for jobs in government as well as private sector where the selection process is written test, GD(sometimes) and interview. Otherwise you can go for higher studies. You can go for M.Phil or PhD course and undertake research work. Since you are from technical background, so research based study is the best option if you want to go for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?