11th December 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after post graduation in Psychology?

I have done post graduation in psychology in with specialization in clinical psychology , organizational behavior, applied counseling with 50% marks can I do m.phill or phd and psyd or what any other options please tell me?

14th December 2015, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after post graduation in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done post graduation in psychology in with specialization in clinical psychology , organizational behavior, applied counseling with 50% marks can I do m.phill or phd and psyd or what any other options please tell me?
There are two options available for the candidate one is to study further and the other is to go to work.
If you like to study then you can choose MPhil and then PhD in the same field.
The courses are available in many colleges and universities in India.
If you want to work then you can choose to work as Psychiatrist in Hospitals or any health care departments or do the counselling for students, housewives and others.
The scope is very much for the Psychology candidates.
The job opportunities are also really high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?