23rd July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?

Hello
My daughter is pursuing her B.A. Psychology
and wants to do a post graduation in Psychology.
Since she is in Mumbai are there any good
institutions from where she can pursue a course in Mumbai????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?
  2. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?
  5. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  7. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  8. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  10. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  11. I want to make career in Marine Studies
  12. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  14. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  15. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  16. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  17. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  18. Details about Post Graduation in Psychology?
26th July 2014, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?

The institutes in Mumbai which offers post graduation in Psychology are :-
-Softkey Education & Infotech Ltd.
-S.N.D.T. Women's University
-L.J.N.J Mahila Mahavidyalaya
-Maniben Nanavati Women's College
-MIIT
-R.D National College
15th September 2017, 12:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My daughter is pursuing her B.A. Psychology
and wants to do a post graduation in Psychology.
Since she is in Mumbai are there any good
institutions from where she can pursue a course in Mumbai????

If you want to do masters in psychology after B.A Psychology, then you can apply for M.A psychology. Here below are details regarding M.A Psychology course:-

List of Institute Offer Post graduation in Psychology:-

1). Rishi Dayaram National College of Arts and Commerce and Wassiamull Assomull Science College.

2). Maniben M.P Shah Women’s College of Arts and Commerce.

3). Maniben Manavati Women’s College.

4). Mumbai Institute of Information Technology.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in psychology is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

>> Duration of Post graduate degree in psychology is 2 years.

Courses for Further Studies:-

:- M.Phill Psychology.

:- Ph.D Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?