30th July 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing M.Sc in Chemistry to become a Teacher?

Respected Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Chemistry) Honours 3rd year student. I want get into Teaching. Can you please tell me what I need to do after completing my M.Sc in the same course? Waiting for your reply.

31st August 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing M.Sc in Chemistry to become a Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Chemistry) Honours 3rd year student. I want get into Teaching. Can you please tell me what I need to do after completing my M.Sc in the same course? Waiting for your reply.
Well, you must apply for B.Ed after completing M.Sc to become a Teacher in High School level. B.Ed is the minimum educational qualification needed to become a Teacher at School level. Graduation with 50% of marks is required to apply for B.Ed course. There is no minimum age limit required for B.Ed. The admission is based pure merit list. The entrance exam for B.Ed held during the month of June/July. Most of the schools prefer those candidates who have qualified in the TET entrance exam along with B.Ed qualification. So, it is always commandeered that you can complete B.Ed along with the TET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?