28th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?

The candidate who has done MSc. Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry) would be eligible for the post of Govt. School chemistry lectrur (Grade-1 teacher)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  3. Am I eligible for school assistant biology post
  4. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  5. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  7. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  8. What is the career after M.Sc chemistry in distance mode?
  9. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  10. Am I eligible for WB School Service Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  12. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  13. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  14. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for post graduation or for government exams? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  18. Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?
9th December 2017, 05:07 PM
Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?

There are many job opportunities available in the public sector for candidates who have finished their Master’s in Chemistry. Both the State as well as the Central Governments carries out exams for employing postgraduates with Chemistry. So , simply I can say you are eligible for the post of government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?