14th March 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?

Dear Sir,

Myself is Deepakkumar Panchal, father of Nisarg Deepakkumar Panchal, who passed out Diploma in Information Technology from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies in March 2004. His Candidate No. was 01DIT320. He needs the Transcript from Registrar for applying PR to Canada. Kindly provide me with the necessary procedure to get the Transcript from institute.

Thanks & Regards

Deepakkumar Panchal

919427012605, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  2. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  3. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  4. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  6. What are the jobs available for me after doing diploma in IT from Nirma University?
  7. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do part time diploma in Mangalore institute?
  9. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  11. How can I do Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  13. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  17. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  18. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
19th February 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Myself is Deepakkumar Panchal, father of Nisarg Deepakkumar Panchal, who passed out Diploma in Information Technology from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies in March 2004. His Candidate No. was 01DIT320. He needs the Transcript from Registrar for applying PR to Canada. Kindly provide me with the necessary procedure to get the Transcript from institute.

Thanks & Regards

Deepakkumar Panchal

919427012605, [email protected]

The Transcript Certificate is a statement showing the semester and course wise performance of the student. You can get the Transcript Certificate from the Nirma University. You have to contact the institution, fill up the required form and pay the fees for getting the Transcript Certificate. Each one of the institution will have different set of procedure, so it is better to contact the institution directly. The Nirma University provides the Transcript Certificate, so you can contact the institution for the same.
17th November 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?

I am studying in first sem. of diploma in IT at government girls polytechnic now, but I want to take admission in NIRMA UNIVERSITY, IS it possible to change the college or University? if yes then what is the prosedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?