13th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?

I am doing my diploma coruse this is my last year can i apply higher studies in isro? Can you please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? I am not sure what should be done, so can you please provide me the answer?

13th June 2015, 01:52 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?

Yes

You can apply for the ISRO undergraduate courses. But you shall not be admitted to the 2 end year.

Normally diploma holders gets directly into the 2 and year of the b.tech courses.

But the institutes like IITs, NITs and ISRO does not offer direct entry to the 2 and year.

You shall require to write the IIT mains exam and hold a good rank to be able to get into these institutes.

ISRO offers admission on the basis of score in the JEE Advanced
13th June 2015, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my diploma coruse this is my last year can i apply higher studies in isro? Can you please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? I am not sure what should be done, so can you please provide me the answer?
Yes, you can apply for ISRO entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.

Eligible departments are,

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Pattern for ISRO exam:-

Section A: 100 questions based on you stream of engineering.
Section B: 50 questions is on following topics :
Analytic skills
Current affairs
General awareness.

You can apply in ISRO though below given website
www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?