6th December 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.tech?

after completing b.tech what to do? EEE...could u please provide to me the details

24th December 2012, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.tech?

You can try for courses like M.Tech, MBA or MS. M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or M.Tech in Power and Energy systems are some of the suitable options. You can also seek master’s degree with specialization in subjects like Electrical Energy Systems or Applied Electronics. MBA degree can be selected with specialization in Systems, Operations, etc. MS courses can be pursued by qualifying GRE, TOEFL, etc.
24th December 2012, 08:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Apart from doing a job on the basis of your b-tech degree you can continue your furthure studies in the filed of engineering itself , or for post graduate degree or even in research and development which will able you to fetch higher salaries and experience. Following are some of the relevant options available for you.

M-Tech
M.S
MBA in Finance

You may appear for-

GATE
GMAT
CAT
Indian Defence Services Examinations: CDS, TES
Indian Civil Services: IAS, CDS, IPS
GRE
TOEFL
24th December 2012, 09:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do after completing B.tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing b.tech what to do? EEE...could u please provide to me the details
Hi

This is a very interesting question that you have put up since its a question which is apt for you to answer for yourself. This is because you have taken the decision of doing B.Tech and now when you are on the verge of completion then you are now in a dilemma as to what further should you do to frame your career better..

I have got two prime suggestions for you in the name of academics if you want to go for your post graduation. Also I have a few options for you if you want to gain some experience before you thing of taking up PG.

Talking of the 2 PG courses I am talking about, they are MBA and M.Tech. These two are the best suited PG courses for you and you can certainly give it a thought. MBA - Masters in Business Administration is a full time Managerial program of 2 years duration. Another once is M.Tech i.e Masters in Technology which is again a technical PG course which is also of 2 years duration..
You can make up your mind whichever you wish to do. Some MBA Entrances are : CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, SNAP, IIFT, etc and the M.Tech admission Entrance is GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. . For all of these the educational criteria needed is you should be a minimum graduation or in your final year appearing to take part.

Now if you wish to take up jobs, then also GATE can solve the purpose as many of the PSU's recruit candidates on the basis of their performance in the GATE Exam. So you have to apply for it to get jobs in the PSU's. Also the Bank PO jobs, IAS, IPS jobs, Postal, Railways, Defense jobs plus the private company jobs etc are all open for you and you can try for them as you please and target..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
25th December 2012, 11:35 AM
surinaik

Hi friend.!

after completing your B-tech.you have to join in job your percentage is good (75%).
other wise you have to go for higher studies.
By writing writing entrance exams.

GATE
GRE
CAT
MAT
IAS
IPS
etc.

If you have any family or financial problem.
then you have to do the job.
then you have to save the money by earn good salary.
BY supporting your parents.
then you have to go for higher studies also.
it will better to your life.

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?