2nd November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?

Hi,
I am going to complete my B.Tech this year from CSE. But I am confused that what should i pursue ahead, MBA or MS as I have planned to do study in Abroad now. So, please advice me. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student? Which would be the best?

3rd November 2015, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc,. Since, you are interested to pursue MBA and MS course and confused to choose which course. I suggest you to go with MS course in Computer Science as you have done your Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science Engineering. If you are interested to do Business in future, it is best to opt for MBA course after completion of your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?