5th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing any post graduation course in Canada after completion of B.Com from Punjab University?

I have done my b.com from punjab university.am i applicable for any post graduation course in canada? What should be the course which I can take up? Who can give me the information on this? Can you please answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  2. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the admission for Ph.D at any university of Canada after completion of post graduation course in Marketing from George Brown college?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
  9. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  10. Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?
  11. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  12. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  14. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 52% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  17. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
8th May 2016, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing any post graduation course in Canada after completion of B.Com from Punjab University?

You can apply for GRE if you are interested in post graduation studies from Canada. You can also apply for GMAT if you are interested in management studies from abroad universities.
You will need IELTS/TOEFL score for getting admission which is needed to prove your English proficiency. Just make sure that you score good in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?