25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can opt for after completion of graduation in BCA?

I have done my graduation in BCA( Bachelors of computers applications ) what are the medical fields which i can opt for after that. I was a science student till 12 standard with biology as my main subject. Can you please provide me your advice?

Thanks!

30th July 2015, 02:21 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course I can opt for after completion of graduation in BCA?

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.

In my opinion, its not a good idea to change your field of study at this point of time.
30th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in BCA( Bachelors of computers applications ) what are the medical fields which i can opt for after that. I was a science student till 12 standard with biology as my main subject. Can you please provide me your advice?

Thanks!
There are so many courses available after completing BCA. However, you can select the best course, depending upon your interests and skills.
- If you are interested in Programming or Computer Science field, then I suggest you to apply for MCA and M Sc Information Technology after BCA.
- If you're interested in Management or Business field, then I suggest you to apply for Master of Business Administration (MBA) after BCA.
31st July 2015, 07:05 PM
pointer01

List of courses which you can opt after BCA-

***MCA.

***MCM.

***MIM.

***MBA.

***G-CAT MASTER.

***M.SCi (IT).

***PGDCA.

***PGDPCS.

***PGDM.

***PISM.

You may also apply for Civil services jobs, Railway jobs or Banking Jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?