13th January 2011, 10:38 PM
kiran a kamble

Which is better after BSc IT between MBA IT and Masters in IT? Scope in both the career options?

please tell me what is best after B.Sc.IT ? MBA in IT or MASTERS IN IT? EXPLAIN ME DETAIL WHAT IS SCOPE FOR BOTH

14th January 2011, 10:44 AM
saswata06

Default Re: Which is better after BSc IT between MBA IT and Masters in IT? Scope in both the career options?

Both have equal opurtunities.It is depended completely on your perception.
If you want to do company jobs then go for MBA.
If you want to do lecture ship then go for M.Sc IT.
14th January 2011, 11:48 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Which is better after BSc IT between MBA IT and Masters in IT? Scope in both the career options?

Dear,

For you, MBA IT is better career option after B.Sc. IT

MBA IT & Masters in IT both course are having better scope, after the course you can get better job & handsome salary in any organisation.

All the Best
14th January 2011, 12:20 PM
mishra245

If you further gain the knowledge of that subject then you can get admission in the master course of that subject.
But if you can get best job in the field then you can get admission in MBA.
This is all depend on your knowledge and interest.
14th January 2011, 12:31 PM
Aishwary

If you want to do business then you should prefer MBA in IT, in this there is many scope.
But if you want to do a normal job then you should prefer MASTERS in IT.
But both have good scope in future.
14th January 2011, 05:20 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
According to me, these two field are different from each other,so there is no comparison between these fields because both are good.
However, these are the best option after completion of B.Sc in IT. Since you cant get any good jobs after the graduation so you must have to do master degree which is either MBA or MSC in IT.
The management degree provides you the high profile jobs across the world whereas MSc in IT gives you the specialization in the field of Information Technology.
So if you are interested in jobs then go for MBA and wants specialization then go for MSc.
The final choice is yours.....................good luck.
14th January 2011, 06:57 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its depend on your interest if you want to do M.Sc IT then it is related to your B.Sc. but if you want to do the MBA then it is different to your bachelor degree.
both fields have very good job opportunities. you can earn more after MBA.
good luck.............
14th January 2011, 11:05 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Which is better after BSc IT between MBA IT and Masters in IT? Scope in both the career options?

Hi!!!!
First i would like to tell about the scope of MSC IT which is same as MCA means if you really have good command over languages as C, C++, Java core & java advance and also databases as oracle and sql than nobody can stop you.
And if we talk about MBA IT than i dont think that you can get any technical job on behalf of MBA IT. IN MBA IT there will be much theoritical part than tecnical.After doing MBA IT you can become IT Officer or IT manager in banks or in some IT companies(at beginning level).

I think niether MBA IT nor MSC IT is better for you to do after BSC IT.Best choice for you is to do MCA.It is equilvalent to MSC IT even than it has much value than MSC IT.

with best wishes!!!!
6th February 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hiiii
its just one mnth remaining for my last year college to finish ...i was thinking of mca all the way after completion of bscit..but i am not that good in programing i just know the basic i cant put in new logic if given but i can just understand d flow of code..some one said that one need to be an expert in programing if u want to opt mca so now i am gettin confused between mca and mba..it is getting diverted towards mba at the last moment..please help me is it rite what i heard will it be very difficult to manage mca with less programin knwldge..n what qualities are must for an mba ..
6th February 2011, 10:15 AM
Ajith Nairr

hiiii
its just one mnth remaining for my last year college to finish ...i was thinking of mca all the way after completion of bscit..but i am not that good in programing i just know the basic i cant put in new logic if given but i can just understand d flow of code..some one said that one need to be an expert in programing if u want to opt mca so now i am gettin confused between mca and mba..it is getting diverted towards mba at the last moment..please help me is it rite what i heard will it be very difficult to manage mca with less programin knwldge..n what qualities are must for an mba ..
12th February 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year of my BSc(IT) ,can you help me what to do after this
15th April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for U.G.C test after doning MBA in IT
25th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc physics which is most suitable branch in mba for me
30th April 2011, 01:16 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which is better after BSc IT between MBA IT and Masters in IT? Scope in both the career options?

I think Both are the different courses so i suggest you go for that in which you have interest....
18th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

after reading these suggetions it's not totally clear.My query is if one want to stablish his own bussiness after completing PG then whic is benificial for him MCA of MBA in IT.
Plz answer me...
9th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 6th sem bsc it exams..i had decided to do msc it first is there any good scope for it?? n wat abt mba it??? i wud like to knw about both options n also abt CCNA, CCNP, courses related to networking....please help...
14th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

which is better bsc it or b.pharma???
8th July 2011, 11:10 AM
education09

b.pharma or also B.E
3rd September 2011, 10:55 PM
manoj rajpurohit

I want to tell you that two field are different to each other. But these both are masters degree.

But the best opportunity is the Masters in IT. because according to me the technical field is better then the business field. master in it is a technical field. So you should go to master of IT.

there i also very bright in the it sector. it you work hard and make yourself the manster of your subject then your future will be very bright.
10th August 2012, 02:42 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

After BCA you can go for all but when we think about the perfection then MBA IT & MCA are better options as compared to M.sc. IT. There's a reason for it. Actually except in North India, every where it's just considered as a diploma, not as degree program.

Moreover, if you want to get a job in reputed company then there's the only requirement is MCA, MBA IT (Management Sector), B.Tech/M.Tech in case talk about IT field.

If you have interest in Management then you can go for MBA IT. You can get good package if you have skills, better communication and good practical knowledge.

List of some top Companies:

1. Infosys

2. WIPRO

3. TCS

4. BHEL

5. BEL

But, if you want to go for teaching profession then you can go for M.sc. IT, It will be good.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?