25th October 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should i choose in graduation to make career in Microbiology?

I want your help regarding the selection of subjects in graduation so that i can make career in Microbiology field. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  2. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  3. Which subject should I take in 11th class between science and commerce?
  4. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  6. Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?
  7. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  8. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  9. How to make my career in genetics? What subjects should I choose after 10th
  10. Can I do B.Ed course in Swami Vivekananda University after doing BSc Fishery Science
  11. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  12. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  13. What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?
  14. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  15. Which subjects majors I can choose in my graduation after completion of 12th in Arts?
  16. What are the courses after 12th science?
  17. Career in Microbiology?
  18. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
26th October 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should i choose in graduation to make career in Microbiology?

For microbiology any life science graduation will work for you. There is B.Sc microbiology course also for you if you are interested in this field only. Zoology, botany, physiology, biotechnology, biochemistry etc are some of the courses which are related to life sciences.

Hence, pursue graduation in the same field from a reputed college and then you can go for M.Sc in the given field if you are interested in higher education.
27th October 2015, 10:07 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should i choose in graduation to make career in Microbiology?

If you are interested in microbiology then you should do Bsc in microbiology which is 3 year course.

You will have great job opportunities after Bsc in microbiology.
It has great demand in India as well as in Abroad.

Starting pay after bsc in microbiology will be 10,000-15,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?