2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best subjects for B.Ed?

I have done my class 12th with physics, chemistry, biology, English, hindi and graduated with English honors. What will be the best subjects for me in B.Ed?

4th January 2017, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the best subjects for B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my class 12th with physics, chemistry, biology, English, hindi and graduated with English honors. What will be the best subjects for me in B.Ed?

The aspirant can choose the Teaching of English and Teaching of Science subjects in B.Ed with other subjects. As you have studied graduation in English, it is advisable to choose English as one of the subjects in B.Ed along with science. The graduates with 50% marks are eligible for the B.Ed degree. They have to clear the common entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. The course will be helpful for those who wish to pursue their career in the teaching profession. The English is one of the demanding subjects in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?