2nd January 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if have a long break after my masters in geography in 2007?

Sir, l have completed my masters degree in geography in 2007, but there is a long break in my education now. Please tell me what can l do for my career?

4th January 2017, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if have a long break after my masters in geography in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, l have completed my masters degree in geography in 2007, but there is a long break in my education now. Please tell me what can l do for my career?

If you want to pursue your career in teaching field then you can start to apply for jobs in teaching field as a Teacher or Faculty. You can also do M.Phil or PhD in Geography after Master’s Degree in Geography with over 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidates will be admitted to the PhD program on the basis of marks scored in the MA, entrance examination and interview. You can also apply for various jobs in private organizations. The M.Phil or PhD will be useful for you to upgrade your qualification and knowledge in the geography subject. The higher studies will also help your chances of getting a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?