11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do M.A.(Arabic) in Aligarh Muslim University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me when the admission will start for M.A.(Arabic) in this university? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  3. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  5. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  6. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  7. When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  9. How many courses are available for class 10th passed students in Aligarh Muslim University? How can I get admission in any course of my choice?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  13. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  14. When the admission of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Fee expenses of this course?
  15. How much is the fee for industrial chemistry in AMU?
  16. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  18. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
12th July 2016, 12:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?

The admission process for M.A. (Arabic) course will start in the month of June every year. The AMU will conduct the Departmental Test to offer admissions in M.A. (Arabic) course.

To appear in Departmental Test conducted by AMU, you have to fill up the Offline application form and submit it to Chairman’s Office, Department of Arabic, AMU, Aligarh -202002 on or before 31st March of the year of admission. The Departmental Test will be conducted in the first week of June every year.
12th July 2016, 01:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?

To get the admission to do M.A.(Arabic) in Aligarh Muslim University, one must face internal competitive exam. In this 80 questions will be asked. 70 questions objective type & 10 short answer type. Total marks 200 out of which 140 for objective & 60 for short answer type. Test was schedule on 6.6.2016. Admission process is over now. Last date was 31.3.2016
9th December 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that If I don't have B. A. degree in Arabic but I know it very well because I am nadwi. So question is that will you admit me by test in M. A. Arabic class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?