27th March 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir,
Kindly tell me that B.Com is taught in Aligarh Muslim University?
If yes then what is the procedure for admission?
I want to do B.Com in AMU so please help me.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  7. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  13. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  15. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  18. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
22nd April 2015, 11:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?

The Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University are following:-

-The qualification required to get admission in AMU is 12th with Commerce stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate have to Submit the admission form along with Transfer Certificate, age certificate etc.The fee should be submitted through demand draft of Rs. 500, drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh”, payable at Aligarh.

The candidate has to clear the entrance exam conducted by the university.After clearing the entrance test,the candidate is judged on the basis of interview and GD .The candidate needs to qualify the entire exam process for admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?