28th February 2017, 11:18 AM
danishfaruqi

What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th from UP Board and now I want to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University so I want to know what is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. Syllabus for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance exam 2017
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  7. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  10. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for class 9th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University -- [New]
  12. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Syllabus of the entrance test of 11th in Aligarh University?
  14. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  15. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  16. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  17. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Entrance exam available to study 11th Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Requirements to apply?
12th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Please tell me the syllabus of 11th entrance exam in amu send me in my email [email protected]
30th September 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir I am in class 10 and I want to take admission in AMU in class 11th Biology .
I wanted to know the syllabus for entrance exam in class 11th Biology. I request you send me the syllabus at :[email protected]
14th October 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 10th and I want to take admission in AMU in class 11th Biology.
I wanted to know the syllabus for entrance exam in class 11th Biology.
I request to send me the syllabus at [email protected]
9th November 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Arwaz Mansoori from chhibramau Kannauj
Sir I get entrance exam syllabus from class 11 on CBSE board sir please send [email protected]
5th December 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the updated syllabus for class 11th entrance examination for the year 2018 at [email protected]
19th January 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Mohd Anwar Bilal from Nuh Mewat Haryana I am in class 10th and i want to take admission in AMU in class 11 PCB
I wanted to know the syllabus for entrance exam in class 11th PCB
Please I request send me tha syllabus at
[email protected]
16th February 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Anil Kumar I am in class 10th and I want to know about the syllabus of 11th entrance exams 2018 for the science department.
So please regard me.
Thanks.
18th February 2018, 04:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

**11th Class AMU Admission Test Syllabus 2018:

>>Syllabus for the Science stream:
•Science (Chemistry, Physics and Life Sciences)
•General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture
•Mathematics

>>Syllabus for the Humanities / Commerce:
•Mathematics
•General Knowledge
•Indo-Islamic Culture
•Social Studies ( Economics, History, Civics and Geography).

>All the questions of above mentioned sections will be same standard as CBSE class 10 syllabus.
19th February 2018, 11:08 PM

Sir, please send me the updated syllabus for class 11th entrance examination for the year 2018 at [email protected]
5th March 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir , what are the syllabus of class 11th standard in amu
& Which documents are required
& What courses are available for 11 standard
& Etc... Related to 11th class all details send me on [email protected]
27th March 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 10 and I want to take admission in amu in class PCM or engineer
Please send the syllabus of these courses in my email id
[email protected]
28th March 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am in class 10 and I want to take admission in class 11th in science side

Sir please I wanted to know the syllabus for class 11
Sir please send me syllabus of important part of the subject of my website is.
[email protected]
Thank you
12th August 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am in class 10 and I would like take admission in AMU ....just I want to know the pattern as well as syllabus of entrance exam for class 11 entrance ...subject science
21st January 2019, 12:19 PM
atiquakk

Default Pervious 10 year question paper for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University.

Sir. Please provide me amu entrance exam questions paper of class 11th as soon as possible? Can you please tell me where we can get it if it's not possible to attach the papers? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Awaiting for the answer.

my email id is [email protected]
12th February 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim university? What is the syllabus for entrance exam
25th February 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 10th class exam from UP Board and now I wanna take admission in AMU.
So kindly tell me the syllabus of 11th class...
I have fell up form 10 2
My Gmail ID is-
[email protected]
15th June 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear ,sir I am in class 10th from Jharkhand .I want to know about the syllabus of class 11th intrance exam .

[email protected]
18th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing DPCE from AMU but I want to take admission in class 11 , AMU.
Kindly please tell the syllabus for 2020 entrance exam class 11.
5th January 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 10 and I want to take admission in AMU in class 11th Biology .
I wanted to know the syllabus for entrance exam in class 11th Biology. I request you send me the syllabus at :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?