25th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello Sir
I have completed my B.Sc in chemistry. Tell me when online application forms will be available for M.Sc course in Delhi University and tell me about the eligibility criteria.

21st December 2017, 08:53 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?

As you have done B.SC chemistry and now want to do M.Sc chemistry from Delhi university, then you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by Delhi university to admit eligible candidates for post graduate degree programs. Here below are details regarding post graduation degree in chemistry from Delhi university:-

- To apply online for M.Sc chemistry in Delhi university mainly online application will start in April and May month. Here below are details regarding important dates for upcoming entrance exam:-
  • Start of online registration:- 4th week of April 2018.
  • Closing of online registration:- 4th week of May 2018.
  • Exam date:- 3rd/4th week of June.
  • Result announcement:- 1st week of July.
  • Classes start from:- 3rd week of July.

Eligibility Conditions to apply for M.SC Chemistry:-
  • To apply for M.SC chemistry in Delhi university applicant must have successfully completed B.SC from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
  • To get admission in Delhi university applicant must have to appear in entrance exam conducted every year for admission of eligible candidates for postgraduate degree courses.
  • Duration of postgraduate degree in chemistry is 2 years.
  • For more details and apply online please visit www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?