21st November 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do Master of Science in Civil Engineering from US? Which all courses will give me best opportunity and placement along with good package? Top universities in US for this course?

Tell me that how do i pursue master of science in civil engineering in US from India and what courses will give me the best opportunity and placements with good packages?Which universities are the top in Us in this regard?plase tell me about the selection procedure and more........Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  2. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  3. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  4. Top universities in master of civil engineering in India?
  5. From where should I do M.Sc from Chemistry? Date of application?
  6. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  7. Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?
  8. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  9. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  10. Jobs after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to do engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? What other courses can I do?
  13. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?
  15. How to make way for Masters degree after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get a Master's degree from one of the top universities?
  17. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  18. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
21st December 2017, 12:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Master of Science in Civil Engineering from US? Which all courses will give me best opportunity and placement along with good package? Top universities in US for this course?

In order to do Masters degree in Civil Engineering from US, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the TOEFL and GRE examination in order to get admission in different Universities.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.

List of Universities in US offering MS in Civil Engineering:-

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Phone: +1 607-254-4636

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA

Purdue University, West Lafayette
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Phone: +1 650-723-2300

University of California, Berkeley
Address: Berkeley, CA, USA
Phone: +1 510-642-6000

University of Toledo
Address: 2801 W Bancroft St, Toledo, OH 43606, USA

Florida Institute of Technology
Address: 150 W University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901, USA
Phone: +1 321-674-8000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?