29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can choose after graduation with if I have 48% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am B.A (Program me) student. My final year result will be come within few weeks. I think I got 48% all around in graduation. Sir I complete my diploma in office management in YWCA. Presently I work in private sector in reputed organization. But i think my education qualification is not sufficient. After graduation which filled i choose it side by side my official also running. I want to be a self independent girl. Please sir tell me which carrer line (masters) is best for me.

29th May 2015, 11:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course I can choose after graduation with if I have 48% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am B.A (Program me) student. My final year result will be come within few weeks. I think I got 48% all around in graduation. Sir I complete my diploma in office management in YWCA. Presently I work in private sector in reputed organization. But i think my education qualification is not sufficient. After graduation which filled i choose it side by side my official also running. I want to be a self independent girl. Please sir tell me which carrer line (masters) is best for me.
It's good to see that you are interested to develop your qualification level, which is mandatory to achieve your career goal. There are so many courses are available after completing BA. Since, you are working in a private organization so I suggest you to apply for Master of Business Administration (MBA) through Distance mode along with your job. By doing MBA along with your job will help you to get a promotion at your present company based on your qualification and experience. There are so many colleges which offer MBA through distance mode. Here, I am listing you the best specialization which you can do through distance mode.

- MBA in Finance,
- MBA in Bank Management
- MBA in Office Management etc.
30th May 2015, 02:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can choose after graduation with if I have 48% marks?

After completion of your Graduation in B.A course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master degree courses like M.A, MBA, etc. in which you are interested. You can get direct admission in M.A course based upon your Graduation marks. But, to get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have completed your Graduation in B.A course, I suggest you to opt for M.A course for pursuing your higher studies.
30th May 2015, 07:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

There is good career option available after completing B.A course. There are so many specializations available in Master Degree. Every specialization having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well You can apply for the Master Degree courses like,

- MA in Mass Communications
- MA in Criminology
- MA in Economics
- MA in English
- MA in Journalism etc.

Aspirants who have passed Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for M.A Degree course. Any stream students are eligible to apply for this course. You are required to have a score of 50% and above in Graduation order to get admission to MA Degree course.

You can also apply for the Diploma Courses like,

- Advance Diploma in Game Art & 3D Game Content Creation
- Advanced Diploma in 3d Animation
- Advanced Diploma In Animation Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Animation Film Making
- Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Events
31st May 2015, 02:47 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course I can choose after graduation with if I have 48% marks?

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

After completing your Diploma and taking admission into the Engineering Stream your value will be high than other normal direct Engineering Guy. SO, if you have not Secured more then 50% then you are not eligible for the campus drive but yes, you can go for the Walk-in and can grab the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?