16th December 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Sir/Mam,
I have just finished my BDS with 65% marks and undergoing in an Internship for 6 months. I want to do M.Sc in Forensic Science from Punjabi University, Patiala. Kindly tell me about the date of entrance exam and syllabus for the same University.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  2. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  4. What is the syllabus of M.Ed entrance of Punjabi University?
  5. Syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam for science group?
  6. How to do B.Ed from Punjab University?
  7. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  8. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  9. When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  11. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?
  13. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  14. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  15. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  18. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?