23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to deposit fee once the admission to MBA Pharmatechnology is confirmed?

In which month we have to deposit the next year fee i.e in the year 2018 after completion of 1st year MBA pharmatechnology or at some other time? Please clarify.

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost of B.Vsc paid seats in any state?
  2. Date of sale of counseling forms of 3rd semester? How much is the fee and procedure to deposit the fee?
  3. Should I deposit admission fee only after selection in BSc(Nursing) course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  5. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  6. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  7. How can i change B.Com with Finance to B.Com with Self Finance?
  8. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?
  9. Fees to complete MBA degree?
  10. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D after MBA?
  12. List of the B.E courses?
  13. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  14. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?