16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?

I had currently taken the admission in class 11 in non-medical and addition biology in the same school of cbse but this school do not have bio teacher and principle told me to study that privately but i cannot adjust it any more and want to take transfer in such a school which where i can have a good bio teacher along with the P.C.M. teachers so what will be the steps that i have to do for proceeding further to continue with my B.C.M.P. ? And what will be the fee deposit structure (either i will have to pay whole fee or of current month over there) of that school ?
KINDLY HELP ME............

17th February 2015, 09:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?

To get admission in a new school, first you should have 10th pass certificate, Transfer certificate and bonafide in your hand, if they are with you, you can transfer to the new school at anytime. If you have submitted those documents, to the school in which are presently studying, then try to collect those certificates from them. After getting those certificates, you can apply for admission at a new school, in which you are interested to join and where you can get good faculty for all subjects.
Moreover, the process of payment depends upon the school, in which you want to take admission, because some schools accept fee payment in three or four Installments, whereas some schools will ask to pay the entire fee in only single Installment. You can enquire about this, during applying for admission.
16th April 2015, 12:35 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?

For transferring your course from one school to another school is a whole new process. You have to follow a new admission procedure for changing the school. And if you go for changing the school then you definitely need a migration certificate from your current school. Also you are allowed to change the school with in three months of admission. So be quick if you wants to change the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?