27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to do masters in civil engineering?

Which is the best country to do masters in civil engineering and tell how to apply and list out colleges..???. It will be really helpful if you can give me the information on the same as soon as possible. Please guide me with this soon. Thank you!

28th February 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to do masters in civil engineering?

You can choose any country of your interest for pursuing Masters in Civil Engineering course. To get admission in Masters in Civil Engineering course in Abroad Universities, you must have a good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination because, only some universities asks for GRE score. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to Master's in Civil Engineering course in Abroad Universities.
6th November 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I am from India,now I am doing btech 3rd year civil engineering. I want to go abroad for ms,which is the best country for doing Ms in civil engineering considering cost of living?
22nd January 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for M.S in Civil Engineering in U.S.A. so, please can you let me know the best master course which has better scope in United States and can get job in particular field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?