17th January 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

When is the starting and ending date for admission in Delhi University for B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed course so I want to know when is the starting and ending date for admission in Delhi University for B.Ed course? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 11:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the starting and ending date for admission in Delhi University for B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who are interested to become a teacher can pursue this course. This course is also offered by Delhi University and it conducts their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates for B.Ed course. I have attached a link below, here you will be able to find the dates of admission, eligibility criteria, admission procedure and other related information.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Ed. DU.pdf(1.05 MB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?