8th January 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University provide masters in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Forensic Science? When are the online applications starting? How should I go further with the admissions? Date of entrance exams?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have done my bachelors( B.Sc in microbiology, genetics and chemistry).I wanted to know that does delhi university provide with masters in microbiology, biotechnology or forensic science? and when are the online applications starting? i stay in Dubai right now. So how should i go further with the admissions? and when are the entrances?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  2. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  3. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  4. Date of entrance exams for M.Sc forensic in the following universities?
  5. M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose?
  6. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  9. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  10. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  11. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Ph.D in political science after completion of masters in Delhi University?
  13. How to do MSc in forensic science after doing BSc with microbiology
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed to apply for the course?
  16. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  17. How to apply for forensic science after graduating in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
27th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Delhi University provide masters in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Forensic Science? When are the online applications starting? How should I go further with the admissions? Date of entrance exams?

I need list of forensic courses conducted at delhi university
12th October 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Delhi University provide masters in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Forensic Science? When are the online applications starting? How should I go further with the admissions? Date of entrance exams?

i hv done graduation in botany hons. am i eligible for masters in microbiology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?