10th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?

Hi Sir,
Which is better course I should do in my MBA? I am little confuse in Hotel Management and in Hospitality Management? Please help me to choose.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  2. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  3. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  4. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  7. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?
  9. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  10. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  13. Eligibility to do MBA in Hospitality Management for Business Management graduate?
  14. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  15. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take MBA hospital management after BSW
  17. Can I do MBA regular in any college of Chandigarh after MBA in Hospitality Management?
  18. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
15th November 2015, 03:55 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?

# Both these courses have equal career prospect. Now you have decided yourself of opting any one of these.

# It would be better if you go for MBA in Hospital Management and Administration.

# MBA in Hospital Management and Administration is associated with planning, controlling, administration, coordination, smooth functioning etc of health centres.

#The primary purpose of Hospital Management and Administration is to give
Main motive is to provide better health facilities in the health centres within affordable and reasonable charges. Other purpose is to provide smooth and economical running of health institutes.

# Desirable qualities required from the aspirant:

* Ability to take quick and correct decision
* Innovative attitude
* Well versed with medical terminology and process
* Self-motivated
* Good communication skill
* Responsible

# The major recruiters for degree holder in MBA (Hospital Administration) are:

* Pharmaceuticals Companies
* Laboratories and Clinics
* Private Hospital
* Health Insurance Companies
* Government Hospitals
* Hospital Supply Firms
* Nursing Homes
* Medical Colleges
* Healthcare Institutes of national and international level
* Health Agencies
* Mental Hospitals

# The major profiles available for degree holder in MBA (Hospital Administration) are:

* Quality Control Officer
* Managers
* Chief Executive Officer
* Finance Officer
* Assistant Hospital Administrators
* Public Relation Officer
* Front Office Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?