16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Where and How to apply for B.Ed course after completion of T.Y.B.Com?

Now i m in tybcom, i'll appear exam in march and after that i want to do B.ed, but i have no idea about from where and how to do b.ed.? so please help me and guide me to ensure that I will get the admission without fail. Awaiting to get a reply soon.

17th April 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and How to apply for B.Ed course after completion of T.Y.B.Com?

Most of the universities in India conduct entrance exam for B.Ed admission and you have to keep yourself update so that you don't miss the notification. The admission is mostly based on the entrance exam performance and if you get top rank then surely you will get admission in a top college. Universities like Delhi University, Jamia Milia Islamia and most of the central universities conduct entrance exam every year for admission in B.Ed program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?