8th December 2016, 10:21 AM
rami reddy ch

Where is PG course offered with Reservation for CAP in India? What is the fee structure for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PG course with Reservation so I want to know where is PG course offered with Reservation for CAP in India? What is the fee structure for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the GPAT counseling be organized for CAP reservation students?
  2. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam?
  3. Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?
  4. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  5. Any scope for getting admission in any university after scoring 272 BC C reservation category? Fee structure of it?
  6. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  7. When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?
  8. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  9. What is the total amount required for CS course?
  10. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  11. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure to get admission in SVNIT? I have SC reservation
  13. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  14. Fee structure offered for M.Com course? Last date to pay the fee and the subjects that are being offered?
  15. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  18. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?