13th February 2012, 01:26 PM
panam3

Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?

m doing b.tech right now.. i want to do MBA in abroad..should i crack GRE for d same..?? or some other exam..?? plz tell..
and how much money will b consumed in this process..??
n tell me is there any scholarships by taking exams from government for those students who wanted to do PG in abroad bt cn't go bcs of financial problem..?? plzz ans..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  2. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad? -- [New]
  3. Requirements and cost to do PG studies in US in MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  6. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  7. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad through GRE?
  8. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  11. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  12. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  13. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  14. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  15. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  16. Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?
  17. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  18. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
20th January 2013, 11:58 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?

Hi
If you're aim is to pursue your masters degree from abroad. Then you'll have to take the exams like GRE, GMAT TOEFL.
As you're from engineering stream, if you want to pursue your masters in technical field then you'll have to appear for the graduate record examination.
If you want to pursue MBA from abroad then you'll have to give the GMAT exam.
If you're going for any of the GRE or GMAT exam, TOEFL( taking of English as a foreign language) exam is necessary and compulsory.
And yes, scholarships are provided on the basis of your score card. If you'll be having a good score card with a good rank, then there are many banks which will provide you the educational loan for further studies. The fee structure of different universities varies, but a rough idea is that it will cost 15-25 lacs for the complete masters program in abroad depending on the fees of the university.
Gud luck
13th May 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?

I hve done ma B.E in civil..
i eagerly wanted to do ma P.g in abroad..
but da problem is tat i dont have any idea about da entrance exam for seeking admission in abroad..
plz do help me about da exam tat which would i prefer..
nd yea ma financial status is nt so gud so i do want scholarship...
nd plz suggest me how much it will cost to me for joining it...?
nd wat is da cut- off for da exam..?
how much i have to score in da exam..?
17th October 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am from science background bt wanna pursue MBA abroad is Ielts enough for it or should i crack GMAT or anthing, pls let me know soon.. thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?