4th October 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT PG exams?

hii!!! i want to prepare for nift exam 2015.... i want to know whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list....if so what is the weightage for 12th marks and entance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  2. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat?
  3. List and ranking of the colleges offering Biotechnology on merit basis in Delhi?
  4. With 111 marks in Kerala entrance exam will I get a chance to enter in merit list?
  5. Do girls have separate classrooms in VIT Vellore or VIT Chennai?
  6. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis?
  7. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  8. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
  9. Difference between 1st and 2nd merit list?
  10. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  12. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  13. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
  14. What is the Associate Merit List? Am I eligible for BAMS course after scoring 89 marks?
  15. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  16. Is there any chance to get rejected in merit list? I have been declared as medically fit for AFCAT course
  17. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des?
  18. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
10th October 2014, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT PG exams?

No, 12th marks are not counted in the final selection for admission. Entrance exam is conducted and marks obtained in the entrance exam will be considered for preparing the merit list for admission.

Hence, prepare very well for the entrance examination because it is a national level entrance exam and competition is very high in it.

NIFT PG entrance exam will have questions related to following topics. Therefore, prepare according to these subjects.

1. English Comprehension, Analytical Ability,General Knowledge and Current Affairs

2. Managerial Ability Test (MAT):Situation Test, Logical Ability and Business Domain Test

3. Creative Ability Test (CAT): Psychometric Test

For more information visit http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?