7th October 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which are the top universities in India for Post Graduation in Cooperation or Cooperative Management?

Can someone tell me that which are the top universities in india providing post graduation in cooperation/cooperative management..

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities provide post graduation studies in Construction Management?
  2. Which are the top universities for Management Post Graduates in USA? How much TOEFL and GRE score is required to enter in Management Faculty?
  3. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  4. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top universities and colleges other than IITs for Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry?
  6. G.M.district Cooperative banking exam and interview questions
  7. Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?
  8. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  9. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  11. How to become an astronaut in NASA after 12th?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  13. How many universities and colleges offer URDU(Graduation,PG and M.Phil) course in India?
  14. Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus
  15. List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech(ECE) without answering GATE
  17. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  18. Which are the reputed universities that offer M.A in English?
10th October 2014, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top universities in India for Post Graduation in Cooperation or Cooperative Management?

You can pursue Post Graduation in Co-operative management from following Institute in India.

1. Regional Institute of Co-operative Management, Chandigarh
Chandigarh , Punjab

2. Institute of Cooperative Management, Dehradun

3. Vaikunth Mehta Institute of Co-operative Management, Pune

4. National Council for Co-operative Training, New Delhi

5. Regional Institute of Co-operative Management, Bangalore

6. Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

7. Pondicherry University, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?