7th October 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether a post graduation programme in Automation & Robotics available at MSU?

Kindly advise whether post graduation programme in automation & robotics is available in msu for graduate in instrumentation & control student.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  2. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  3. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. What are the B.Tech courses to do M.Tech in Robotics and Automation?
  6. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  7. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  8. How can I do M.Tech in Robotics after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Robotics and Industrial Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to make myself eligible for CS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take robotics as specialization after B.E graduation in IT stream
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?
  14. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  15. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  16. Details of the syllabus of PG entrance of Maharashtra?
  17. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?
11th October 2014, 10:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whether a post graduation programme in Automation & Robotics available at MSU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly advise whether post graduation programme in automation & robotics is available in msu for graduate in instrumentation & control student.
No, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) does not offer Master degree in Automation & Robotics. The following courses are offered by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU),
  • Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
  • Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
  • Master of Business Administration MBA
  • Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) (Computer Application)
  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)
  • PG Diploma in Criminology and Criminalistics (PGDCC)
  • MBA (Engineering Integrated)
  • M.Tech) (Computer and Information Technology)
  • Master of Computer Application (MCA)
  • Master of Commerce (MCom)
  • Master of Science (MSc)
  • ME in Computer Science and Engineering

You can apply for any one of the above courses based on your educational qualification and future aspiration. For more clarification Please contact the university directly or visit the official website of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU)

Contact Details:-

❖ Abishekapatti,Tirunelveli ,Tamilnadu
Phone-No: 044 42165408
Fax: 044 32552475
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?