12th July 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges of Master of Science in India? What is the total fee structure? What about the placements?

list of all the colleges of Master of science in india and the total fee structure??? what are the fields in master of science ?? the placement of master of science students

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  2. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  3. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  4. Top colleges for doing MS in India? Total fee structure of the course?
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  6. Is JP Noida is good college for M.Tech?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  8. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  9. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  10. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  11. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after BSc zoology? What are the courses after BSc Zoology?
  14. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  15. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  17. Total fee structure of Master in Surgery Course?
  18. What is the total fee structure for doing Ph.D course?
12th March 2012, 08:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of colleges of Master of Science in India? What is the total fee structure? What about the placements?

After the completion of M.A in Economics, candidates can get well paid jobs in colleges and universities. They can also apply for jobs in private as well as in government sectors.

1.rail.

2.bank po.

3.ssc.

4.psc.

5.ONGC.

6.IAS.

>If you want to go in Industry :
Operation Research
Finance
Industries
Analytics
Banking
Consultancy
Marketing
21st April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges of Master of Science in India? What is the total fee structure? What about the placements?

I am a computer science student.after my b.tech what is the best way to do job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?